Information for Sellers
Below are some of the highlights of the Short Sale Client Representation Program we recommend to all our Short Sale Listing Clients. To be referred for more information on this program, as well as the initial, FREE consultation, CLICK HERE.
- Seller shall have an initial consultation with a staff attorney.
- Seller is entitled to additional contacts with the attorney as necessary regarding the Short Sale approval process.
- Seller shall have contact with legal staff as needed to facilitate the short sale negotiation.
- The attorney and legal staff shall represent the Seller in preparation of the Short Sale Lender Package and in negotiation with the mortgage lender(s) thru the short sale approval and/or settlement as long as there is an active purchase agreement on the property.
- The legal staff will coordinate its efforts with the Seller's listing broker and agent.
- Benefits to the Seller of this Program: (A) Free legal counsel regarding the short sale process and foreclosure avoidance. (B) Referral to a tax specialist or bankruptcy attorney when applicable. (C) Legal counsel regarding financial information provided to the lender(s). (D) Timely and ongoing updates. (E) Negotiation of settlements when applicable. (F) Negotiation of Short Sale approval letter terms. (G) Legal guidance regarding final terms and conditions for short sale approval and advice on possible post-closing occurrences.
To get started, CLICK HERE.